Posted November 1st, 2018
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, detail oriented General Accounting Coordinator for our Blue Bell, PA (Philadelphia area) office.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related discipline with 1 to 3 years of experience in an accounting role for a professional services firm. Candidates with experience in the architecture and engineering industry are preferred.
- Experience with professional services billing and accounting processes.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining quality and meeting tight deadlines.
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills including the ability to build & maintain productive relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Complete proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) is required. Experience with Deltek Vision is a plus.
The Accounting Coordinator is responsible for a wide range of finance & accounting support activities including but not limited to:
- Reviewing, updating and filing project financial information & project contracts.
- Assisting with all aspects of the client billing process including the preparation of invoices.
- Assisting with the preparation of project financial reports for Project Managers and firm management (using Deltek Vision).
- Other duties associated with supporting the finance and accounting functions such as AP, bank reconciliation, general accounting etc.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.