Posted September 12th, 2018
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, result driven marketing professional with excellent written & verbal communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment for the role of Marketing Coordinator in our Alpharetta, GA office.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree that is in or related to the marketing discipline. 4+ years of prior experience with a professional service firm in the architecture & engineering industry is a plus.
- Experience with a general understanding of professional marketing process
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills including the ability to build & maintain productive relationships with individuals and team at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional writing skills to develop tailored, communications, and marketing materials
- Desire to work and thrive in an innovative, flexible team environment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to plan and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Complete proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for a wide range of marketing support activities including but not limited to:
- Planning, writing, and executing proposals ranging in size and complexity from single page letters to multi-volume bound submissions.
- Creating and improving written and electronic marketing collateral including: qualification packages, brochures, and unique communication pieces (press-releases, articles and newsletters as well as other copy).
- Developing and managing content for Social Media platforms for ATL office.
- Updating and maintaining the client relationship BD data management (Deltek Vision).
- Writing, organizing & maintaining project fact sheets, staff resumes and other project related data for ongoing use in marketing/business development efforts
- Preparing presentations and interview materials for client interviews, speaking opportunities, and other engagements.
- Event planning for conferences, professional association events as well as company events in coordination with the corporate office.
- Actively participating in local professional association such as SMPS and ULI to expand our brand and network with others in the AEC industry.
- Other duties such as market research, market analysis, client management and other marketing-related functions, as needed.
- Supporting the business development activities of the office, including interacting with clients and assisting the Principal-in-Charge of the Office
- Audit and assist PMs on project information data on ATL projects
- Assist production staff members with word processing (MS Word), preparing PowerPoint presentations, creating and maintaining basic excel spreadsheets, editing reports etc.
- Assist with preparing, copying & binding client deliverables.
Our staff members are our greatest asset, which is why we place such a high degree of importance on providing comprehensive, affordable benefit plans. The types of plans we offer are carefully considered to ensure that they support the well-being and financial security of our staff members and their families. These benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance (including prescription drug & vision coverage)
- Dental Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- 401k Plan (including employer matching plan)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, and personal time)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Association Fee Reimbursement
- Certification & Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with education & experience.
How to Apply
To apply, send a resume, cover letter including salary requirements along with a minimum of two writing samples (i.e. articles, press releases, proposal sections, short essays, etc.) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Writing sample submissions must be your own work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Timothy Haahs & Associates, Inc. does not accept inquires from third party recruiting agencies and/or individuals.